Saturday 5 May 2012

Spirit Souldier Oath

Spirit Souldiers: term I invented for beings wishing to connect to Source

 Spirit  Souldiers are beings who wish to connect to Spirit, Source, or God through meditation and yoga. The S.S.O. is an oath I encourage myself, as well as others, to say as a mantra or prayer. If you choose to live with pure goodness in your daily actions, welcome to the Spirit Souldier crew.

May I declare my struggles to be my greatest teachings.
May I recognize my own anger & sadness in others.
May I refrain from judgement & criticism towards myself & others.
May I be motivated by acts of lovingkindness towards all beings.
May I serve with tolerance, empathy, & respect towards myself & others.
May I see nothing but goodness in myself & others.
May I trust my relationship to the Source.