Tuesday 29 May 2012

Got a Light?

Hello Universe!
I've been working on a project that I can't wait to share with you! Today I took a big step and saw the light - literally! Although today's forecast announced showers, we were blessed with sunshine. I believe the peeking light, amongst the clouds, is reassurance from the Universe, that I'm being guided and never alone.
Some people choose to live in darkness, as victims. Others live knowing that you can always shine a light to get out of the dark. I try to see the light in every circumstance because I believe there's a reason behind everything. How we react to the circumstance varies from person to person. Those who ultimately trust in the Universe, will shine their light in their darkest hour.
Notice the signs; question them, and welcome their message, as you would a neighbor in your home. Be kind, giving, trusting and you'll always find your light.