Wednesday 18 April 2012

Lululemon - thru Thick 'n Thin

Today I had the pleasure of sharing yoga talk with wonderful women from the Lululemon team. As previously mentioned, I've been a Lulu devotee for almost a decade! Aside from creating sweat-friendly apparel, the Lulu store staff everywhere is always warm, friendly and helpful. I'm pretty sure permanent smiles and a happiness chip are prerequisites for working there. Whatever is in their water, I'll have some too, please!
Not only were these women open to new information, but they were incredibly supportive and accepting. There I was expanding on a dream of perhaps teaching yoga again, and suddenly they turned into the ultimate cheerleaders. Having met them for the first time, they were so encouraging they even volunteered to attend my classes with other Luluers! Again, we should all be drinking what they're drinking!
I felt they deserved to be honored in my blog today because their open hearts and generosity left me on such an emotional high. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, but a positive lasting impression is noteworthy. I couldn't help but thank the Universe for  helping manifest a wonderful new relationship. What we send out into the Universe, always comes back to us. As I questioned my new path earlier this week, today the Universe sent me the Luluers and my answer.
Looking back at my relationship with Lululemon, I can say that their "groove" pants have been with me through pre-birth contractions, as well as through every 'AHA' yoga moment. Thank you Lulu for being consistently dependable and expandable ;)
Sending light and love to Cara, Kaitlin and Shana!

Namaste
thru THICK...
and THIN!